I have no news, I have nothing important to say, and I have about a bajillion things I should probably be doing. But instead of coming up with an interesting post for you all or doing something productive, I've been wasting lots of time online, tearing up at sweet stories about animals or laughing my head off at all of the hilarious things that are out there on that crazy place we call the internet. So I just thought I'd share some of my favorite things from this week with you all. Yup, I'm taking the lazy way out. You're welcome.
- I may never have seen anything more spot on than this 10 Month Old's Letter to Santa. You guys...Grayson seriously could have written it himself.
- This list of why kids are basically just tiny drunk adults made me laugh entirely too hard. So inappropriate, yet so incredibly funny.
- So I've talked about how much I love autocorrect fails before. Love 'em. This list of the 25 best from 2013 had me crying laughing. I'm not exaggerating. It's like once I read a couple and I get started, they just become so ridiculous that I lose it completely. And yes, Arsen was sitting beside me while I was reading them, and yes, he asked me to stop. He hates it as much as I love it.
- I've always liked taking personality tests for some reason, but this one was really difficult for me. I felt like I was always almost half and half with which box I wanted to pick. Maybe that should tell me something...split personality? Sometimes I feel like it ;)
- I loved this post 13 Things I Love About Momma Life. It's funny how the tiniest things can be the best thing in the world when it comes to your baby, and how every mama in the world seems to be completely mesmerized by their own baby. When I first found out I was pregnant, I remember walking into a store and passing a woman with a baby in a stroller and a toddler walking beside her, and immediately feeling a connection to her. It's like you join a special club or something when you become a mom...I think it's because no one else in the world could ever understand a mother's love for her baby. It's unlike anything I've ever experienced.
That's all, folks. Now go out there and have a fabulous little weekend. I plan to do the same. Happy Friday!