More Instagram goodness.
Since my brain is on overload, as I told you earlier this week, I've decided to skip a long, heartfelt post and just share a few of the things that have made me smile, or laugh, or shed a tiny tear over the past week. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
- 24 Reasons Why Husbands Can't Be Trusted to Do Anything Right....I don't totally agree with that statement, because I kind of got lucky in the useful husband department, but some of these were just too hilarious not to share.
- Since I chose joy for my focus this year, and I'm making a huge effort to be a more positive person in general, I really enjoyed this post about 14 Things Positive People Don't Do.
- I love, love, love to read, and I'm always looking for new book recommendations, so I loved this list of 16 Books to Read Before They Hit Theaters This Year. And I am definitely the person who ALWAYS thinks the book is better than the movie.
- I'm pretty sure that every mom in the world needs to read Why Being a Mom is Enough. It's simple, it's pretty short and sweet, but it sums up the life of a mother so well. So much behind-the-scenes, give give give...so many everyday tasks that go unnoticed. The greatest job in the world, but the hardest. I just loved this.
- THIS one got me a little choked up, I'll admit it. A widower picks up the tab for a young couple, but OMG the note he left them. Tears.
- And finally, this was just for fun, but I loved it because it told me what I already know. According to What City Should You Actually Live In, I belong in Los Angeles. DUH. Someday I'll be back there.....someday (right, A??).
That's it, my friends! I hope you all have a super fun, super exciting, super relaxing, super productive, super whatever-you-want-it-to-be weekend! See ya Monday!